____________________________________
Just dropped by a college mate's blog and I have to agree about what he might meant about home.
Of course,
Its not a new that Singapore was never called home.
Neither is Hong Kong to be exactly.
Melbourne might have to be the foundation of home.
But the actual home,
Is actually still out there somewhere.
Not just in a country but also in someone's heart.
Routines which I have grown used to in Melbourne
Are all broken in Singapore.
Not just simple routines but also my single Vs Family oriented lifestyle.
I like both But,
Yes there is indeed a but.
Looking back at certain passions which I have grown to be fond of.
I have to say, I have finally narrowed it down into 3.
Of course being in either of these 3 passions as a professional I would be like screaming in joy.
With all three combine,
It would be phenomenal.
Of course,
I doubt I am that talented to have these three combine.
But I will definitely take these three things in mind and see where God might have plan for me.
I have to say this upcoming trip would be more of not just a catch up.
But also a chance to visit and appreciate all the places which I have not fully said my final goodbyes.
Time might be a little tight.
But, Ill try my best.
Of course.
I would start narrowing down the people I would be meeting.
But,
Nothing would beat my coffees at my usual place.
And tons of walking and morning sun rise period.
And starry nights.
Growing to love certain places have became a imprinted memory.
Just giving one more chance.
For my camera and writings to capture the essence of the place.
Because really,
Nothing beats the foundations of home.
:)